Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Going Private....

We've noticed a trend in the blogging world....going private. A blog that we enjoyed reading for many months went private for identity theft reasons and another friend went private for what I would assume would be a similar reason. We post so much information about ourselves online with this blog and I've noticed that we get web traffic from all over the world....that's kind of cool....but that's a little scary when you think about it.

So, with that said, we're going private. Probably later this week. You can log in and submit your email address and Kim or myself will approve it. I know its another step in the process and we're sorry for the inconvenience but its just a necessary step now....unfortunately.

Details will follow about what to do and when....I don't really know what to do now anyway so we'll work on that and you'll have instructions to follow.

Thanks all.

No comments: