Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Relief.....

I have a copy cat.

The next question is why would I be hanging upside down off of the couch? Well....My left ear is congested. It's been this way for more than two weeks now and I'm pretty well miserable. I can't hear anything out of my left ear and the only relief....Don't ask how I found out....is to hang my head nearly upside down. I can literally feel the pressure in the ear open up and my hearing returns to probably 80% of normal. When I sit up...the hearing goes back to probably 30% of normal and clogs with pressure again. No fun.

I went to the Dr. for THIS ailment more than a week ago and they really didn't give me much. I got some nasal spray that is supposed to open my up and allow the congestion to release but to date....nothing. I got so desperate the other day that I went and finally bought a Neti-pot and tried it out just to see if that might help. Let me tell you how much of a fan I am of the Neti-pot! I thought that would be the devil and just some snot induced, nastifest. It turned out to be easy and MOST effective at clearing my nasal passages but not so much on my ears.

So back to the couch where Reese joins me for a little upside down time.


She is so much fun right now.

CHEEEEZ

2 comments:

Leslie H. said...

I told you the netti-pot would work!

Nana said...

Reese you are such a ham when it comes to oicture taking!!!Do hope your ear is getting better Adam...
Love, Nana