Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A funny thing happened at work the other day....

I've been laughing at work about this story with a co-worker and I felt like I might share in order to shed a little light on what I do. I sell fun. I sell Yamaha outboard engines and very rarely I get to actually get on the product that I sell. At a recent meeting for one of my accounts, a co-worker and I were running a boat with the intent of getting running shots of other boats for a performance bulletin...Too many details I know but I was taking pics and so this boat that we needed was running up behind us...
So I started taking pics of this boat that was catching us...

This is looking like a good chance to finally grab this picture of a boat that had been eluding us. There were nearly 8 boats running at the meeting and this particular boat had been hard to shoot because of the fenders on the port side and finally needing the "money shot" with the Yammies in the center...
Here it comes....Jarrett slows our boat and we'll be right on top of this one....I mean this is going to be perfect. I tell you...nothing beats a day on the water and after this pic - we're going for a ride to test another boat. I love being out of the office and in the field....what! What the......


What the hell?....Where did that nekkid dude come from? Seriously? What the hell are you doing hiding out on the deck of the boat? And you're practically NEKKID....Duuuuuuude. Put on some clothes.

I mean really? Do you need a cigarette now or something? What have you guys been doing on that boat? You jokers sure have been gone a long time....Something isn't on the up and up here....are you guys filming some old man stripper movie on that boat?!?!?! Awwwww nawwww.


What a mess....So in a nutshell, that's what I do. I take pictures of dudes coming back from some sort of "JOY" ride on one of my accounts boats. Class-less ingrates.

No comments: