Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

All together again!

Thank you Lord....this week is over.

Kim and I haven't had a week like this in a while. I hate not being able to see my family for days on end and I couldn't be happier about being home this weekend. Kim left on Monday and returned on Wednesday...I left on Wednesday and returned on Friday so we simply passed each other on Wednesday while Nana took care of Reese.

Saturday for us was pretty laid back. We were both very tired but I got out and spread pine straw and Kim picked up around the house. We got out this afternoon and went to Trader Joe's and ate at Outback. Sunday has me spreading more pine straw, hitting Target, Lowe's, Kohl's and maybe an outdoor shop that I've been kicking around. We might even get crazy and go up to Dawsonville to the Outlet Mall....Love that Pottery Barn Outlet up there.

I'll probably spend a little time working on our newest book and then after that...back up some photos. I mean this is what life is now...and I love it so long as my girls are around.

No comments: