Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birthday letter from Mommy....

Reese,
 
The day we found out I was pregnant with you was one of the most exciting moments of my life. I was absolutely over the moon knowing that I was going to be a “Mommy” for the first time. From the very first moment I saw you, I fell in love.
 
You have brought so much joy and happiness to our lives. I catch myself staring at you at times while you’re playing or asleep and just thinking of how lucky we are to have you as our daughter. You are such a good natured baby with the best little personality that continues to develop every day.
 
It is the small things in life that mean the most:
  • Your smile first thing in the morning when we walk in your room
  • Seeing you sit in your own little chair reading/looking at books.
  • The way you blow kisses Mmmmmmaaaahhh! J
  • Your cute little way of soothing yourself (smelling the sleeve of your shirt).
 
Where has the time gone??? I cannot believe it has been one year from the day you were born. This year has absolutely flown by. It seems like yesterday that we were bringing you home from the hospital and wondering if we knew what we were doing. Now today, we seem to have adapted to a schedule which seems to work but we all know that it is subject to change at any time. Just when Mommy and Daddy think they have you all figured out…you throw us curve ball to keep us on our toes.
 
Happy Birthday my precious angel! I love you more than you will ever know, and I thank God every day for blessing us with such a sweet, healthy, beautiful baby girl.
 
I love you!
 
Mommy 

 

No comments: