Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

12 Days

Saturday was a rainy nasty day so we stayed pretty close to the homestead. I started working on a new shelving system for the laundry "closet" and Kimmy went through the remaining bags of gifts in the dining room.

Her feet are a little better today and she felt a whole lot better than she did Friday night. She was under the weather and didn't eat any dinner so she woke up Saturday morning ready to eat a horse.

Baxter nearly met his maker today as I was HIGHLY frustrated with him regarding his incessant appetite. I'll spare the details that led up to this but I caught him trying his best to escape the confines of our backyard in order to get some cracker crumbs that I had thrown over the fence. I said bad words......a few of them.....in rapid succession.

Later in the day we went to Lance and Celeste's place for a steak dinner and ended up playing a little Rock Band. I believe Reese likes it because she moved all night while the music was playing. Day 12 was uneventful (save for Baxter) so we'll roll into Sunday expecting the same.

No comments: