Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Days 6 and 5

I didn't post last night because we were both tired and nothing has really happened so I slacked. Saturday wasn't much different either...Kim has been swelling on her right foot and her right hand a little so we're watching that but we've got nothing major to report.

I played Flag Football today (probably my last one for the better part of a month) and got some pine straw but outside of that...we've relaxed. Kim did do some cleaning while I played ball but we took a little nap this afternoon and we're about to go eat now.

We're trying to enjoy these last few days of just Kim and I so we're really napping and eating pretty regularly. It's nice.

I'll post some pics Sunday of Kim and hopefully of the item that I changed my mind about....I'll leave that little teaser.

No comments: